Vega internal parts sales training
In order to implement the "customer-centric" service concept and improve the overall quality of after-sales service, the customer service team of Weijia Company conducted a 5-day professional training on parts in the training room of the Shunde headquarters from March 27 to 31, 2017 , The training content includes:
1. Introduction to safe operation;
2. Disassembly, inspection and installation of 1100 series engines;
3. Material, performance analysis, production process and function introduction of each functional part;
4. Use and update of Perkins professional inquiry software SPI2;
5. The latest information of Perkins and the introduction of new engines that will be launched on the market;
6. How to better communicate with customers, do a good job in after-sales service, etc.!
At the actual engine disassembly and inspection site, Mr. Mo Chunping, a professional training instructor authorized by Perkins, gave serious explanations and personal guidance. The trainees brought special gloves and shoe covers, actively participated in the disassembly and inspection and installed the engine, and came to the scene. Technical Engineer.
After several days of detailed and subject-based training, the customer service staff not only increased their understanding of engine professional knowledge, but also improved their understanding of after-sales service. While more effectively solving customers' questions and consultations about Perkins engines and spare parts, it also lays a solid foundation for the continuous improvement of our after-sales service satisfaction!